Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The World Sees My Blog! (originally posted 04-26-11)

Woo-hoo!

I just checked out my stats for this blog and apparently the world is waiting patiently to see what my wee little fingertips will click out...

Ok...

Maybe not the world...

But close...

See example one:

I have readers in the following countries:

 
United States
Russia
Hong Kong
Norway
Canada
Australia
Israel
India
Malaysia
Netherlands

I love the fact that people in Malaysia are reading this. There is some great trash in here; filled with yummy cherry goodness, but the whipped cream and added vitamin D is what gives it its richness.

I digress.... as I do.

Fact is, I am still trying to figure this whole blogging thing out, but I sure as heck am grateful you're all sticking it out. There's gold in them there hills! We just gotta find it.

Script Frenzy ends in a couple of days, so after editing it throughout May, I'm hoping to have a script up and ready to go by June.

Anyone interested in being part of the reading, let me know now! (P.S. If you leave comments here, you have to be a follower. But, as usual, I loooooooooooooooove comments!)

Sign up and sign up early!

P.S. - again, friendly reminder - Only 24 more shopping days until my birthday! (May 20th). I know everyone is busy, so I send out reminders because I know you want to remember, but are far too busy. Besides, I celebrate the Birthday Month - it gives you a bigger target than just one day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment