Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Kid's Dream... (originally posted 04-17-11)

I had this dream, even since I was little. When I grew up, I wanted to work for Disney. I figured the least it would net me was a yearly pass. And maybe a tour into the secret underground lair (she giggles).

So, about 3 weeks ago, I found about a program that could land me at least on their very tiny radar. I've been wracking my brain for ideas and FINALLY, while watching two free movies (another story altogether), I came up with my ride story. Finally, finally, finally! When everything is submitted, I'll post it to my website (currently under construction). For now, the best I can do is my reaction to my own progress.

And that reaction tonight is super duper bubblicious excited. It's like getting to draw and paint all day and getting paid to do it.

Yeah, uh huh, yeah, uh-huh (that's me doing my happy dance and singing).

More to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment