Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Blog Hopping... and other cardio - The Pain In The Cass years...

In the beginning of 2012, there will be a new and funky event amongst a handful of writers out here called a Blog Hop. Instantly, I thought I'd have to chuck my shoes and dance in socks on the gym floor, but apparently I'm only required to write... hmmm... sometimes I'd rather dance.

The event is for a good cause - to bring awareness to the public of some up-and-coming writers and give you access to them in a way that you've not had in the past. So, feel free to comment, ask questions, and link, forward, or otherwise share what treasures you find.

I'm looking forward to hearing from everyone and even more so to "meeting" new ones. I may be switching over to a newer blog (especially since the title of this one will be obsolete in two days), which is at www.PainInTheCass.blogspot.com. You don't have to capitalize any of the words so you don't have to worry that you'll stumble into an entirely different person's thoughts and ramblings. No telling what that mind's neighborhood will look like. :)

I'll send more information as I have it.

Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year to the bunch of you...!

No comments:

Post a Comment