Wednesday, January 4, 2012

So... Writing (originally posted 04-15-11)

It's been difficult to write. Ideas are all in my head, but even just opening the computer has become an obstacle. I made it far enough to start reading through my old "The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars" script. I haven't edited anything because I'm trying to ferret out a better, stronger storyline before I start messing around with anything.

Part of what's holding me back is the change in my medications, too. Grrr... My body gets settled into one schedule and then Booomp, we have a problem. For now, I'm getting back up from the latest change and am seeing what I can do.

I'm trying to rest when I absolutely can, but I've also signed up to do "Annie" with Olivia, so 'rest' is now an operative word.

Cross your fingers that I am able to get back up on ye ole writing horse again... but that laundry is looking mighty fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment