Friday, August 9, 2013

You Can Drink Chloride... Just Don't Share...

I had always meant to take the turn that heads towards Chloride, AZ., especially after I had seen a couple of films use the highway side motel in a few scenes. Seeing as I wouldn't bee heading that way again very soon, I opted to turn off and take a peek. At the tiny chapel next to the gas station, I took a turn.

Chapel in Arizona
There are actually two welcome signs coming into Chloride, but I found this - as most peopel do - more interesting.
Chloride's Welcome Sign

Non-working Gas Station

Chloride Market with Signs

Artistic Approach to a Yard

Downtown Chloride


Storage Building

Making a Fence from What You Have



Retirement Home for Gnomes (I'm not kidding. It's on the sign.)

Seriously




copyright - All rights to the work posted on this site are retained by Cass Van Gelder. If you'd like to use some of my work, please ask. To do so, the permissions must be spelled out in writing...from me...I mean it. I have horribly mean cats; don't make me use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment