Friday, August 9, 2013

Leaving Las Vegas...

This is actually a straight line.
I'm standing on the border of Nevada and Arizona, taking a panoramic picture.



Bronze Statue at Boulder Dam

It really ought to say, "Farewell from Nevada,", but this will suffice. 
I wonder how long it'll be until I see it again.


Boulder Dam Tower

Boulder Dam from the new highway

Boulder Dam again from the new highway


Boulder Dam from way, way, way too far up



Dias near beginning of Hoover/Boulder Dam

Boulder City - Antique Store's Backside

Old Timey Photo Thingy
New Highway above Hoover/Boulder Dam

Looking down on Lake Mead

The foot of a bronze statue at Boulder Dam


copyright - All rights to the work posted on this site are retained by Cass Van Gelder. If you'd like to use some of my work, please ask. To do so, the permissions must be spelled out in writing...from me...I mean it. I have horribly mean cats; don't make me use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment