Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Standing on the corner in Winslow, Arizona...

Amen, brutha man...










Reflection at Boulder Dam

Indeed... Winslow, AZ

La Posada Hotel, Winslow, AZ

"A New Years Party in Purgatory for Suicides in which Liberace make s a guest appearance down from heaven just for the hell of it" by Tina Mion
This is actually three paintings. Two of them are angled towards the viewer and slightly tilted down. These paintings are massive. I'll post more, though I didn't take those.
 Here's a video about this piece:

Tina Mion Video




Pond inside the gardens at the La Posada Hoel

Placard for La Posada Hotel

Where's the Giraffe...a new game for kids

Daffodils at La Posada Hotel

Pretty weeds

Meandering Garden at La Posada Hotel

Miniature waterfall



Out the window at the Tina Mion Museum inside La Posada Hotel in Winslow, AZ






copyright - All rights to the work posted on this site are retained by Cass Van Gelder. If you'd like to use some of my work, please ask. To do so, the permissions must be spelled out in writing...from me...I mean it. I have horribly mean cats; don't make me use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment