Friday, August 9, 2013

The Gate of the Grand Canyon

I love this little town - Williams, AZ. It's smaller than me and sits at the foot of one of the biggest crevices on this continent. It has the best motel, run by a cat named Lucy and a dog named Ethel.


Wild West Station, Williams, AZ

Wild West Saloon outside area


Bull outside Steakhouse...I think his name should be Bob.

Victorian-type Cabin near the Wild West Saloon




Tiny Stage at Wild West Saloon

Bob... he looks no happier from this angle

Ethel and Lucy should be around here somewhere

This place was closed for good...think it might have been for spelling.

The Weight of The World

If Only...





copyright - All rights to the work posted on this site are retained by Cass Van Gelder. If you'd like to use some of my work, please ask. To do so, the permissions must be spelled out in writing...from me...I mean it. I have horribly mean cats; don't make me use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment