Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Though we don't celebrate it in our house - and yes, it's at my insistence. I can't stand using one day of the year to make up for someone being a prick for 364 days. Of course, if s/he is a prick, why does it take me 364 days to figure it out? I'm thorough.

Anyway, I know so many people love the only part of this day that I love - that it is in fact about love. That glorious word that gets me into more trouble than a hormone ranging teenager...on crack.

But here's to it... as wonderfully amazing and devastatingly heartbreaking it can be...

Here's to it...

May you be as lucky as I have been.



copyright - All rights to the work posted on this site are retained by Cass Van Gelder. If you'd like to use some of my work, please ask. To do so, the permissions must be spelled out in writing...from me...I meant it. I have mean cats; don't make me use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment